At Woods Funeral Services, we promise to always keep your personal data safe and secure. We take your privacy seriously. And we don’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to any third parties outside of our organisation.
We promise to hold and process your personal information in accordance with the 1998 Data Protection Act, and with the registration that we hold with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Please note, our website is not intended for children under the age of 16, and we don’t knowingly collect data relating to children.
How do we use your information?
The types of data that we collect includes:
- Name and contact details – order processing and for maintaining your account with us
- Date of birth information – for preventing fraud against you and Woods funerals
- Email address – order processing so that we can fulfil your contract with us
- Gender information
- Payment information – to process your payments and prevent fraudulent transactions
- Contract history – to fulfil contractual obligations for things like refunds
Rest assured, we’ll never sell, exchange, transfer your personal information with any other company without your consent. Other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service that you’ve purchased with us. Within our teams we’ve got internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for our employees.
Under the 1998 Data Protection Act you’ve got the right to access information that we hold about you. We’ll provide this information free of charge in the first instance.
We may charge a fee for administrative costs, if it’s reasonable to do so under the guidance of the ICO.
You've got the right to ask us to delete your personal data, or to ask us to stop sending you information.